wanted please

Advertise for wanted items. (Please note: The Enid Blyton Society is not responsible for anything listed in these forums. You buy and sell at your own risk.)
ebfan

wanted please

Post by ebfan »

:o i am looking for the happy house children. this was a story with jane jack and benji, they moved to a new house and named it the happy house. benji was the youngest child who had a toy called monkey. i want this book badly! please help bagpuss100@blueyonder.co.uk
oldbookfan

which book?

Post by oldbookfan »

i am looking for the happy house children.
i want this book badly! please help bagpuss100@blueyonder.co.uk
I'm not sure Heather if this is the book you want - maybe it is. But without sounding like the poo poo dragon here is something to think about......

The Happy House Children was brought out by Collins in 1965 and is a reproduction of both the original books, which are:
The Children at Happy House pubd by Blackwell in 1946 and
The Happy House Children Again pubd by Blackwell in `1947.

Also, Ive been led to believe that Benjy and the Others, pubd by Latimer House in 1955, is a 3rd book in this series. Perhaps someone could kindly confirm or quash this info.

So H, which book was it????? :lol:

Lub ya
Lee
oldbookfan

Post by oldbookfan »

Sorry ebfan, you are not the ebfan I thought you were so please excuse the familiarity.

Good luck with the search

OBF
Aunt Fanny
Favourite book/series: Famous Five
Favourite character: George

happy house

Post by Aunt Fanny »

hi, not sure if email arrived, but if still needed I have collins 1st thus 1966 with dw vg+ / vg for £10. Good and tight and dw bright and clean. Anyway hope this helps, all best, liz.