Five on a Treasure Island colours

Advertise for wanted items. (Please note: The Enid Blyton Society is not responsible for anything listed in these forums. You buy and sell at your own risk.)
enidblytoncollector

Five on a Treasure Island colours

Post by enidblytoncollector »

As there seems to be so many colours for the boards of this title in its various impressions I thought it would be nice to try aquire all the colours, so looking to buy any none red board copies without a dj. Let me know how much and ill get back to you, must be in vg condition to display nice :-)
Georgina

Post by Georgina »

I assume you are referring to the early hard backs. Do you know what colours existed? I only ever knew about the first ed. blue and then later reprints in red. I have only got these two colours and my blue one is extremely battered and restored, so I'm afaid I can't help :( I would be interested to know how many colours there were tho. If only I could afford the first edition in a dust wrapper!! Nway good luck with the hunting!
enidblytoncollector

Post by enidblytoncollector »

Hi, i have a red cover, a 1949 black and a 1948 cream so far, so if there are any others out there ill try get them. :D