Question EB Society Journal

What did you think of the latest Journal?
Adventure

Re: Question EB Society Journal

Post by Adventure »

None of the two. And don't you pester me any more. There is no harm in being anonymous, is there? And stop being curious, please. What is so curious about from where a person is?
Moonraker

Post by Moonraker »

Oh come on, you're just adding fuel to the fire with all this secrecy! We are all nosy parkers, let's face it, if we didn't care we wouldn't like you! We don't want to know your address and phone number, just a rough idea of where you are - the country will do! :D

Or is there a more sinister reason......... :evil:

Personally, I like to know where people live in our little family. I have a world map with people's names on it, I can look at it then and feel close to people!

I have got a label over Bangladesh though...... :D
Society Member
Adventure

Post by Adventure »

DIDN'T YOU READ WHAT I SAID? I SAID DON'T PESTER ME AND I MEAN IT. STOP PESTERING OTHERS, MOONRAKER. YOU ARE BEING VERY NOSY. STOP IT, OR I SHALL HAVE TO STOP CONTRIBUTING TO THESE FORUMS.
Almas
Favourite book/series: Six Bad Boys/Adventure/Famous Five/ Find-Outers
Favourite character: Fatty (I have a crush on him!!)

Post by Almas »

And what about the UAE, dear Nigel?!
Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most accessible and wisest of counselors, and the most patient of teachers.

When once the itch of literature comes over a man, nothing can cure it but the scratching of a pen.
Ming
Favourite book/series: Adventure/Mystery
Favourite character: Fatty, Bill Smugs, Kiki

Post by Ming »

Adventure wrote:DIDN'T YOU READ WHAT I SAID? I SAID DON'T PESTER ME AND I MEAN IT. STOP PESTERING OTHERS, MOONRAKER. YOU ARE BEING VERY NOSY. STOP IT, OR I SHALL HAVE TO STOP CONTRIBUTING TO THESE FORUMS.
I didn't think we had someone this rude on our forums. :roll: Normally, a person would just say right out that he wants to remain anonymous, but wouldn't be so rude. :roll:
Last edited by Ming on 25 Jul 2007, 15:18, edited 1 time in total.

Society Member
Moonraker

Post by Moonraker »

Adventure wrote:DIDN'T YOU READ WHAT I SAID? I SAID DON'T PESTER ME AND I MEAN IT. STOP PESTERING OTHERS, MOONRAKER. YOU ARE BEING VERY NOSY. STOP IT, OR I SHALL HAVE TO STOP CONTRIBUTING TO THESE FORUMS.
Is that a threat or a promise? :twisted:
Society Member
Almas
Favourite book/series: Six Bad Boys/Adventure/Famous Five/ Find-Outers
Favourite character: Fatty (I have a crush on him!!)

Post by Almas »

Ooooooooh!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

So many controversies in such a friendly & serene forum! :lol:

Adventure, we are NOT pestering you. We of course want you to contribute to the forums.

You are misunderstanding us all!!! :?

Almas
Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most accessible and wisest of counselors, and the most patient of teachers.

When once the itch of literature comes over a man, nothing can cure it but the scratching of a pen.
Moonraker

Post by Moonraker »

Almas wrote:And what about the UAE, dear Nigel?!
I look on the UAE with fondness, dear Almas! I am sure you are a credit to your homeland! :D
Society Member
Ming

Post by Ming »

Moonraker wrote:Is that a threat or a promise? :twisted:
I think it's more of a promotion of inquisitiveness. :twisted:

Society Member
Adventure

Post by Adventure »

Ming wrote:

I didn't think we had someone this rude on our forums. Normally, a person would just say right out that he wants to remain anonymous, but wouldn't be so rude.
Well, Ming, I can be rude, and I can be sarcastic also, if I want to. I said many times that I wanted to be anonymous, and both you and Almas understood. But Moonraker, no, he didn't understand, and kept on PESTERing me.
Moonraker wrote:

Is that a threat or a promise?
Not a promise, but it could be a threat, Moonraker. I might do it any time if you are going to keep on PESTERing me anymore.
Almas wrote:

You are misunderstanding us all!!!
Not you, Almas. You already said that if I want to be anonymous it's all right. But the problem is with Moonraker.

Well, I'm free to do what I want, ain't I? What I want is that I remain anonymous.
Ming

Post by Ming »

Actually Adventure, being thoroughly insensitive to emotions, I don't REALLY understand.

By the way, are you a male or female? All this anger makes me think you're a girl.

I hope you don't mind me asking.

Society Member
Adventure

Post by Adventure »

What didn't you understand, Ming?
Ming

Post by Ming »

I don't understand why you wish to remain anonymous, but if you want to, go ahead. Being extremely down-to-earth myself, I don't understand why you want to - I find it a bit silly, if you do not mind me saying it.

Society Member
Adventure

Post by Adventure »

Quarrel - Fight - Row - Argue - Squabble - Temper - Bad - Evil - Wicked - Criminal - Police - Prison - Cunningham - Cunning! - Clever - Claudine - Fire alarm - Meeting - Sports - Lacrosse - Run! - Field - Grassy - Hill - Rabbit - Timmy - Coney - Woof! - Bark - Faraway tree - Enchanted Forest - Burnham Beeches -
Ming

Post by Ming »

Adventure wrote:Quarrel - Fight - Row - Argue - Squabble - Temper - Bad - Evil - Wicked - Criminal - Police - Prison - Cunningham - Cunning! - Clever - Claudine - Fire alarm - Meeting - Sports - Lacrosse - Run! - Field - Grassy - Hill - Rabbit - Timmy - Coney - Woof! - Bark - Faraway tree - Enchanted Forest - Burnham Beeches -
Ooo-er! What's all this?

Society Member