Children at Green Meadows - need missing chapters

The books! Over seven hundred of them and still counting...
sallyforth

Children at Green Meadows - need missing chapters

Post by sallyforth »

I know this is a long shot and I apologize for starting my membership in your group with a request. I work in the library at a middle school in Langley, British Columbia, Canada. One of our grade 8 students is doing a novel study on The Children at Green Meadows. She turned her page and discovered that pages 73-104 are missing.

She came to see if we have another copy in our library and we don't. Neither do any neighbouring schools or our very large regional public library system. The novel study is quite involved and she does not want to start another book at this stage or to ruin the book by not reading those pages. There are no copies available at any local bookstores that I checked.

Is there ANY way on earth someone would be willing to scan the missing pages and send them to me? It would make a young Enid Blyton fan very happy!

Vivian in Langley
Petermax

Re: Children at Green Meadows - need missing chapters

Post by Petermax »

A quick search on Amazon.ca reveals two used copies of The Children at Green Meadows available for a few cents plus postage from Amazon Marketplace sellers based in Canada.
sallyforth

Re: Children at Green Meadows - need missing chapters

Post by sallyforth »

Petermax wrote:A quick search on Amazon.ca reveals two used copies of The Children at Green Meadows available for a few cents plus postage from Amazon Marketplace sellers based in Canada.
Thanks. That, and a huge local used bookstore were my first choice. However, Canadian mail would take at least a week to get here. I might check in some of our smaller used bookstores over the weekend.

Vivian