F5 & Adventure - audiobooks?!

Looking for a book or a story? Post details here and hopefully someone will be able to help.
mbpfeiffer

F5 & Adventure - audiobooks?!

Post by mbpfeiffer »

Hi everyone!

I'm here in the states, where it's a little tough to find some of the books/audiobooks...wondering if I could get some help?

1. F5: I'm looking for the following dramatised audio books: #'s 5, 6, 11, 14, & 21.

Did they dramatise every single book?

2. Adventure series: I see that Audible does/did have the Adventure series, but they're not available to listen/purchase here in the US. Why is that?? Crazy.

Anyway, any/all help would be appreciated. I'd happily buy these items - but cannot find either the remaining F5 tales (as mentioned above), nor the Adenture series available...please help!

Cheers,
Matthew
Cain
Favourite book/series: The Adventure Series
Favourite character: Jack Trent, George Kirrin

Re: F5 & Adventure - audiobooks?!

Post by Cain »

Hey Matthew, know it's been a bit since you asked, but if you're still interested to know:

1. They did dramatise every book, though some never made it off cassette and can't be found on CD (I think 5, 11, 21 and possibly 14? Either way, they are rarer), while others tend to be a bit harder to find but were definitely on CD (6)

2. I have no idea why they wouldn't be available for listening in the US, best guess is something to do with copyright, but either way the adventure series was half-dramatised and also recorded unabridged a couple of times, so there's multiple different versions of it kicking about. However, most of them are on cassette.

Sorry if this isn't the most use, Cain.