Noddy Leap Frog Game

Looking for a book or a story? Post details here and hopefully someone will be able to help.
Katharine

Re: Noddy Leap Frog Game

Post by Katharine »

Sadly not Boatbuilder, as such an action is beyond my capabilities. :wink:
Society Member
Boatbuilder
Favourite book/series: Adventure, Famous 5, Secret Seven, Five Findouters

Post by Boatbuilder »

Well I can help you there, Katharine - if you email me a picture I can post it for you. :D Let me know and I'll give you an email address.
"You can't change history as that won't change the future"

John's Pictures of Suffolk - https://suffolk-world.com/

Society Member
Courtenay
Favourite book/series: The Adventure Series, Galliano's Circus
Favourite character: Lotta

Post by Courtenay »

I was just wondering if that wink was meant to be a hint that John might do something about that, Katharine... :wink: (And thanks in advance, John, as I'd love to see photos of the game as well.)
Society Member

It was a nuisance. An adventure was one thing - but an adventure without anything to eat was quite another thing. That wouldn't do at all. (The Valley of Adventure)
Katharine

Post by Katharine »

I meant to hit the emoji slightly under the winky face - the one with one eyebrow raised - obviously didn't proof read it properly. :oops:

Thanks for the offer, I'll let you know if/when I get the game and take a photo of it (if I can remember how to upload it that is). :lol: :lol:
Society Member
Katharine

Post by Katharine »

I had an unexpected day off today, so put it to good use and went and collected the Noddy game. I'm now going to ask the family to put it away until my birthday when hopefully someone will give me the money for it. :) So don't expect any photos for another couple of months. :lol:
Society Member