1980s story tape - help please

Looking for a book or a story? Post details here and hopefully someone will be able to help.
blondee13

1980s story tape - help please

Post by blondee13 »

Hi, I don't know if anyone can help me. When I was little I had a story tape which I am pretty such was Enid Blyton, I loved it and listened to it all the time - my mum gave it away when I grew out of it. I'd like to try to track it down or something similar for my son.

My main memories of the tape was a story about interferring Enid, there was also another story which I clearly remember the narrator saying "all aboard for nursery rhyme land".

I know its a long shot but does anyone else remember this & if so what it is called?

I know I haven't given you much to go on but I was very young.

Thanks for your help.
Christy :D
Fiona1986
Favourite book/series: Five Go to Smuggler's Top
Favourite character: Julian Kirrin

Re: 1980's story tape - help please

Post by Fiona1986 »

Why don't you have a browse through the audio area of the cave and see if anything is familiar to you?
You can find it here: http://www.enidblytonsociety.co.uk/audio-section.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"It's the ash! It's falling!" yelled Julian, almost startling Dick out of his wits...
"Listen to its terrible groans and creaks!" yelled Julian, almost beside himself with impatience.

World of Blyton Blog

Society Member
Anita Bensoussane
Forum Administrator
Favourite book/series: Adventure series, Six Cousins books, Six Bad Boys
Favourite character: Jack Trent, Fatty and Elizabeth Allen

Re: 1980's story tape - help please

Post by Anita Bensoussane »

blondee13 wrote:My main memories of the tape was a story about interferring Enid...
Welcome, Christy. There's a 1985 Pickwick cassette called Anytime Tales, which has a story called 'Interfering Ina':

http://www.enidblytonsociety.co.uk/book ... O+10513%29" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"Heyho for a starry night and a heathery bed!" - Jack, The Secret Island.

"There is no bond like the bond of having read and liked the same books."
- E. Nesbit, The Wonderful Garden.

Society Member