Enid's Animal A-Z

Use this forum for quizzes and other Blyton games.
Fiona1986
Favourite book/series: Five Go to Smuggler's Top
Favourite character: Julian Kirrin

Re: Enid's Animal A-Z

Post by Fiona1986 »

Ant - Aardvark - Ass - Anteater - Antelope - Alligator - Alpaca - Albatross - African Wild Dog - Anglerfish - Armadillo - Angelfish - Adder - Asp -
"It's the ash! It's falling!" yelled Julian, almost startling Dick out of his wits...
"Listen to its terrible groans and creaks!" yelled Julian, almost beside himself with impatience.

World of Blyton Blog

Society Member
Eddie Muir
Favourite book/series: Five Find-Outers and Dog
Favourite character: Fatty

Post by Eddie Muir »

Ant - Aardvark - Ass - Anteater - Antelope - Alligator - Alpaca - Albatross - African Wild Dog - Anglerfish - Armadillo - Angelfish - Adder - Asp - Anchovy -
'Go down to the side-shows by the river this afternoon. I'll meet you somewhere in disguise. Bet you won't know me!' wrote Fatty.

Society Member
Fiona1986

Post by Fiona1986 »

Ant - Aardvark - Ass - Anteater - Antelope - Alligator - Alpaca - Albatross - African Wild Dog - Anglerfish - Armadillo - Angelfish - Adder - Asp - Anchovy - Ape -
"It's the ash! It's falling!" yelled Julian, almost startling Dick out of his wits...
"Listen to its terrible groans and creaks!" yelled Julian, almost beside himself with impatience.

World of Blyton Blog

Society Member
Eddie Muir
Favourite book/series: Five Find-Outers and Dog
Favourite character: Fatty

Post by Eddie Muir »

Ant - Aardvark - Ass - Anteater - Antelope - Alligator - Alpaca - Albatross - African Wild Dog - Anglerfish - Armadillo - Angelfish - Adder - Asp - Anchovy - Ape - Auk -
'Go down to the side-shows by the river this afternoon. I'll meet you somewhere in disguise. Bet you won't know me!' wrote Fatty.

Society Member
Fiona1986

Post by Fiona1986 »

Ant - Aardvark - Ass - Anteater - Antelope - Alligator - Alpaca - Albatross - African Wild Dog - Anglerfish - Armadillo - Angelfish - Adder - Asp - Anchovy - Ape - Auk - African Elephant -

World of Blyton Blog

Society Member
7upromana01
Favourite book/series: Famous Five
Favourite character: George, Julian, Anne, Timmy

Post by 7upromana01 »

Ant - Aardvark - Ass - Anteater - Antelope - Alligator - Alpaca - Albatross - African Wild Dog - Anglerfish - Armadillo - Angelfish - Adder - Asp - Anchovy - Ape - Auk - African Elephant - Abalone - Aphid -
Abi.

Still trialling other writers, but will eventually go back to reading a bit of Blyton! Just too many books...

Occasionally will pop in! xx
Darrell71
Favourite book/series: Adventure series
Favourite character: Darrell Rivers, Bill Smugs, Kiki, Elizabeth Allen,

Post by Darrell71 »

Ant-aardvark-ass-anteater-antelope-alligator-alpaca-albatros-African wild dog- Anglerfish-Armadillo-Angelfish-Adder-Asp-Anchovy-Ape-Auk-African Elephant - Albalone-Aphid-Asian elephant-Alsation dog-
You can call me Sunskriti!
Fiona1986

Post by Fiona1986 »

Ant - Aardvark - Ass - Anteater - Antelope - Alligator - Alpaca - Albatross - African Wild Dog - Anglerfish - Armadillo - Angelfish - Adder - Asp - Anchovy - Ape - Auk - African Elephant - Abalone - Aphid - Asian Elephant - Alsation Dog - Arctic Fox -

You're only supposed to add ONE animal per turn! Also, please just copy and paste the list from the last post, there's no need to remove the spaces or capital letters!

World of Blyton Blog

Society Member
Darrell71
Favourite book/series: Adventure series
Favourite character: Darrell Rivers, Bill Smugs, Kiki, Elizabeth Allen,

Post by Darrell71 »

Fine, I'll do it next time. Thanks for the tip....

And it never says add only one animal per turn.
You can call me Sunskriti!
70s-child
Favourite book/series: Adv. series, Barney series, St. Clare's, FFO
Favourite character: Snubby, Loony, Susie, Dinah, Jack Trent, Fatty

Post by 70s-child »

Ant - Aardvark - Ass - Anteater - Antelope - Alligator - Alpaca - Albatross - African Wild Dog - Anglerfish - Armadillo - Angelfish - Adder - Asp - Anchovy - Ape - Auk - African Elephant - Abalone - Aphid - Asian Elephant - Alsatian Dog - Arctic Fox - American Robin -

Darrel71 wrote:And it never says add only one animal per turn.
Since no one else has put in multiple entries per turn, surely it is obvious? :roll: But maybe Anita should include this rule in the rules thread to prevent others from using the same excuse. The same rule also applies to the word association game. By the way, Darrel71, your spellings need work: It is an Alsatian with an 'a' not an 'o'. It is also Darrell, with a double l, but never mind.
Society Member
Fiona1986

Post by Fiona1986 »

Ant - Aardvark - Ass - Anteater - Antelope - Alligator - Alpaca - Albatross - African Wild Dog - Anglerfish - Armadillo - Angelfish - Adder - Asp - Anchovy - Ape - Auk - African Elephant - Abalone - Aphid - Asian Elephant - Alsatian Dog - Arctic Fox - American Robin - Arctic Hare -

Oops, didn't notice the misspelling, so I guess that's the one time you shouldn't blindly copy and paste!

World of Blyton Blog

Society Member
7upromana01

Post by 7upromana01 »

Ant - Aardvark - Ass - Anteater - Antelope - Alligator - Alpaca - Albatross - African Wild Dog - Anglerfish - Armadillo - Angelfish - Adder - Asp - Anchovy - Ape - Auk - African Elephant - Abalone - Aphid - Asian Elephant - Alsatian Dog - Arctic Fox - American Robin - Arctic Hare - Arctic Wolf -

Actually, I started the multiple choice. I put an Abalone and an Aphid in the same post. Darrell probably saw what I did and she copied me. So don't have a go at her, have a go at me. I would like all that said sharp words to her about that to say sorry and blame me. And also, I only have good spelling because I have Google chrome, and that puts little red wiggly lines under the mis-spelt words.

Saying that took some guts.
Abi.

Still trialling other writers, but will eventually go back to reading a bit of Blyton! Just too many books...

Fiona1986

Post by Fiona1986 »

Actually, my post was aimed at both of you, I noticed you'd both added two animals to the list.

Considering I didn't quote either of you or name and shame either of you, there's no need for anybody to get all offended or upset about it.

Neither 70schild or myself used "sharp words" we simply pointed out a couple of errors made in game play, so there's no need for any apologies or any 'blaming' of anyone :roll:

World of Blyton Blog

Society Member
7upromana01

Post by 7upromana01 »

It sounded like you were only aiming it at Darrel71 because you said about punctuation mistakes and I didn't do any. I think
Abi.

Fiona1986

Post by Fiona1986 »

Her post prompted my comment but I did not single her out in it. It was general advice to remind everyone not to do that.

World of Blyton Blog

Society Member