Write a Famous Five Story!!!!!

Use this forum for quizzes and other Blyton games.
elizabeth
Favourite book/series: Five findouters,Famousfive,St clares,MaloryTowers
Favourite character: Bets Pat Isabel Claudine Bobby Snubby June

Re: Write a Famous Five Story!!!!!

Post by elizabeth »

"We know that there are three men : Fred,Jim and Tiger.And also some of their equipments - which are dangerous.And they are involved in some secret business,I suppose.",said Julian
'What did you say?' said Mam'zelle who was not well up on american slang.'Did you say,"Hallo, bodies"?That is not correct,Claudine.You should say, "hallo,everybody." '
Daisy
Favourite book/series: Find-Outers, Adventure series.

Post by Daisy »

"Bound to be," said George crossly. "And now.." she continued, brightening up,"It's up to us to find out what it is!"
'Tis loving and giving that makes life worth living.

Society Member
Dick Kirrin
Favourite book/series: Famous Five, Barney Mysteries
Favourite character: Julian, Dick

Post by Dick Kirrin »

"We ought to find out where they are camping," said Dick relishing the prospect of an adventure. "Do you think they have a camp?" asked Anne.
"Most likely," replied Julian, before Dick could say anything. "From what they said about this man Tiger they must have a place where they meet him. That place must be their base, the place where their dangerous equipment is."
"But where can that be?" wondered George. "The walked past the castle, didn't they?"
"You just never knew what would happen. It made life exciting, of course - but it did spoil a cycling tour!"
elizabeth
Favourite book/series: Five findouters,Famousfive,St clares,MaloryTowers
Favourite character: Bets Pat Isabel Claudine Bobby Snubby June

Post by elizabeth »

"The dungeons?" asked Anne
'What did you say?' said Mam'zelle who was not well up on american slang.'Did you say,"Hallo, bodies"?That is not correct,Claudine.You should say, "hallo,everybody." '
Daisy

Post by Daisy »

"I would imagine so." said Julian. "There's nowhere else above ground that gives much shelter. I expect they're in that cave where we found the ingots."

Society Member
riya

Post by riya »

"Oh,I didn't think of that"said Dick.
"And it can be a nice place to hide dangerous equipments." "Anyway,we should all be little careful",said Julian like his mother would say.
"As you say boss",said Anne giggling and everybody started to giggle too.
I LOVE DOGS

Dick Kirrin

Post by Dick Kirrin »

"All right then, how do we proceed, carefully - I mean," said Dick.
"We should keep an eye on them but from a distance," suggested Julian.
"I'm not going to have any of this. This is my island and I won't let any stranger tell me what to do and where to go," said George angrily.
"Well, then. There's only one thing to do and that's calling the police," said Anne.
"And spoil a lovely adventure?" asked George.
"Look old thing, we cannot have it both ways. It's either staying and getting involved in an adventure which very easily can get rather rough, you had that man's hand on your mouth remember or it's having them driven off the island," Dick tried to point out.
"All right, let's leave," conceded George.
When the children arrived at the place where they had left their boat, they looked at each other in amazement. The boat had gone!
"You just never knew what would happen. It made life exciting, of course - but it did spoil a cycling tour!"
riya

Post by riya »

"Where is our boat?" asked Dick.
"Anyway it can't fly or disappear like this"said George "Or did that men took our boat or did anything to our boat"said Anne looking scared.
"Guys I am feeling very buried"said Berta.But no one giggled as they were also worried.
"I feel that what Anne said is correct,let's go and check around the place where we saw that men"said Julian
I LOVE DOGS

Dick Kirrin

Post by Dick Kirrin »

The childern slowly walked up to the castle, careful to avoid any noise. But they soon un derstood that there was no need to be quiet as they could hear the men from about 800 yards.
They were talking loudly. Julian stopped and hid behind some gorse bushes, motioning to the others to do the same: "Seems like they are arguing. Maybe it's better if they don't spot us right now with their tempers so hot."
"But wouldn't it be interesting to find out what they are quarrelling about?" asked Dick.
"Yes, it would. I think I should try and get a bit closer. George, could you move up to the small slope to the right, hide just behind that rock and whistle if you see any danger?"
George nodded and silently crept away.
Julian very cautiously crouched up to the ruined gate. From there, he could hear plainly what the men were saying.
"No, no, no. It's all wrong. You cannot treat children like that. What do you think they'll tell their parents once we let them have their boat?" said the man called Fred.
"You are too soft for such a work. I always knew it! What do you think they'd told their parents if we had left them their boat? Would they have gone home like nice and well-behaved kids and forget about it all? Never! So I still say we should capture them and lock them up somewhere." replied the man who had grabbed George before.
"You will do nothing of that kind, Jim," replied a third voice. "I will hear no more of it - for the time being. If and when it becomes necessary, we will take the children. But not before I say so, understand?"
"You made it plain enough, boss." replied Jim sullenly. "But you are making a mistake, if I may say that. What if they see more than they should?"
riya

Post by riya »

After finishing their quarrel they turned and spotted George,later the whole gang.3 of them got really angry.The boss of the gang ordered to capture them.There wasn't any way that came to them to escape.

What was going to happen next?
Nobody knew.
I LOVE DOGS

Dick Kirrin

Post by Dick Kirrin »

"Oh Julian!" said Anne frightend. "What do we do?"
Julian thought for a moment, then said: "Don't struggle or resist, it won't get us anywhere. Come quietly, but if you spot a chance to get away, run as fast as you can. In the confusion the rest of us might get a chance as well."
One of the man called out to the children: "Come over to us - slowly. And keep that dog under control."
With a heavy sigh, the children obeyed.
As they walked up to the man who semed the boss, he motioned to his two helpers to stand by and cover any possible escape routes. Then he looked at the children. In a rather pleasant voice, he addressed them: "Hello you children. I'm sorry to tell you that your being here is very inconvenient to us."
"Likewise," snapped George back.
"I suppose so," the man nodded. "All the same, we have to make the best of it - as much as we can anyway. So I'd like to offer you a bargain."
George started a furious reply, when Dick stopped her: "Hold on old thing. Let's hear it first."
"Very sensible. Well, here it is: You either pitch up the tents you no doubt have with you at a place we agree upon, in which case we will share our provisions with you and leave you alone just as we expect you to leave us alone. Or we have to take you captive and lock you up or even tie you up, so that you cannot interfere with us at all. Please understand that I propose this for your own good."
"And what happens afterwards, if I may ask?" said Julian who was utterly puzzled. What could this man want? Could he be serious about leaving them their freedom?
"Afterwards? Of course you are allowed to ask. We leave the island and tell some fisher that you are out there. They will come and rescue you. What we do next is none of your business."
Gilbert

Post by Gilbert »

Great thread about the Famous Five Story,.
Many others also looking for this Story,.
Icecream342
Favourite book/series: JW books and the Faraway tree books
Favourite character: Dame Washalot

Post by Icecream342 »

So all was well. (Or was it.....................)..........
We Really want to help Mrs Philpot
Five go to Finniston Farm

I am Icecream342 but everyone can call me Icey or popsicleCheck out my blog- the big big blog at; http://thebigbigblog.wordpress.com/
Daisy

Post by Daisy »

George was so angry she could hardly speak. "How do we know they'll tell anyone we're stranded here?" she demanded in a shaky voice.
Berta burst into tears and sobbed into Sally's woolly coat.
"Don't cry like that Berta." said Dick kindly "You'll shrink Sally's coat if you're not careful!"
Anne gave a watery laugh. "Come on Ju, what are we going to do?" she asked as she patted Berta's arm.

Society Member
Icecream342
Favourite book/series: JW books and the Faraway tree books
Favourite character: Dame Washalot

Post by Icecream342 »

We will write SOS and HELP! with stones in big letters and then, if a plane flies over, they will see it.
What are the odds in a plane flying over? mumbled George
Quit asking questions georgina! cried Julian
So they set to, writing in big letters.
Just then, when Berta and julian went into a small, cramped cave to get a couple of stones, the cave collapsed
We Really want to help Mrs Philpot
Five go to Finniston Farm

I am Icecream342 but everyone can call me Icey or popsicleCheck out my blog- the big big blog at; http://thebigbigblog.wordpress.com/