New members

What would you like to see? All feedback and suggestions appreciated!
Viking Star
Favourite book/series: Mystery, Adventure and Secret series.
Favourite character: Fatty, Mrs Hilton and Philip

New members

Post by Viking Star »

I thought I had noticed quite a few new members, so I thought I'd check..... :shock:

In fact more members joined last month than in any other previous month, including when the EBS was first set up (I'm using the Memberlist details as a reference).

And if the rate of new members joining this month continues until the end of the month, last month's record should be quite comfortably broken. 8) :D

Of course I only joined in April... :wink:
This is a Green Knight Book which means that it is a book by one of the most popular authors of all.
Rob Houghton
Favourite book/series: Rubadub Mystery, Famous Five and The Find-Outers
Favourite character: Snubby, Uncle Robert, George, Fatty

Post by Rob Houghton »

I think it's great the way the forum membership is expanding so rapidly. Brilliant to think how many people are fans of EB out there.

But it would be even better if everyone joined the EB Society proper. It's well worth it, being able to purchase books and video's that other people can't get, and having three fantastic 'Journals' to look forward to every year.

So come on everyone, if you havent joined, why not?!

Rob
'Oh voice of Spring of Youth
hearts mad delight,
Sing on, sing on, and when the sun is gone
I'll warm me with your echoes
through the night.'

(E. Blyton, Sunday Times, 1951)

Society Member
Moonraker

Post by Moonraker »

Robert Houghton wrote: Brilliant to think how many people are fans of EB out there.

But it would be even better if everyone joined the EB Society proper. It's well worth it, being able to purchase books and video's that other people can't get, and having three fantastic 'Journals' to look forward to every year.

So come on everyone, if you havent joined, why not?!

Here, here! I can only totally endorse Rob's sentiment. Once you have joined, you can feel fully a part of the EBS family! Get subscribing!!
Society Member
Lucky Star
Favourite book/series: The Valley of Adventure
Favourite character: Mr Goon

Post by Lucky Star »

I joined the EBS at the same time I joined these forums. I received my first journal very quickly indeed and can confirm that it is well worth the very small annual fee to get 3 of these fine publications. Heres hoping that both the society and this messageboard continue to grow.