New website design

What would you like to see? All feedback and suggestions appreciated!
Neasa

New website design

Post by Neasa »

Wow! What a terrific site! Its really worth a good look around(so make sure you give it one!).Its a real credit to the society. Keep up the good work guys!
Matthew Roberts
Favourite book/series: Five Find-Outers
Favourite character: Fatty and George

New website design

Post by Matthew Roberts »

Thank you, Neasa! :D

It owes so much to the wonderful design by Vix. How I wish I could take the credit for it! My attempts, however, were woeful.

As regards the content, there is still a lot to do, but I had been tinkering around the with the site for many months and wanted to get it online. That "Watch this space" sign on the old site was starting to annoy me.
Neasa

New website design

Post by Neasa »

Well all the hard work you and Vix and everyone else done payed off because this is really a BRILLIANT website! I'm sure when its all finished it will be wonderful! The design AND contents are very interesting and I doubt I'm the only one who thinks this! Hope you had A Happy New Year! :D
Viv Endecott

Web site

Post by Viv Endecott »

I've thoroughly enjoyed my first browse around the new site. In particular I was thrilled to see some of the old covers down loading so quickly. My only comment is that it would be nice to have some captions with the photographs - who is the baby for example

Viv :)
Matthew Roberts
Favourite book/series: Five Find-Outers
Favourite character: Fatty and George

Post by Matthew Roberts »

Thanks, Viv! The pictures will soon all have captions.

I had planned a lot of updates a week ago, but fell ill before I could do anything. I am getting better now, so I will be able to get something done very soon.

Matt