EB books to sell including 9 first editions

Advertise items for sale. (Please note: The Enid Blyton Society is not responsible for anything listed in these forums. You buy and sell at your own risk.)
Helen's books

EB books to sell including 9 first editions

Post by Helen's books »

Hi everyone,

I hope you are all safe and well. I said hello in the introduction section and said that I would post a list of the Enid Blyton books I have to sell.

I'm happy to provide photos if required.

HARDBACK
Tales of Toyland and Other Stories – 1st edition 1963, HB with DJ - frayed edges.
Brer Rabbit Book – 1st edition HB 1963, illustrated by Grace Lodge, vg condition.
Brer Rabbit Again – 1st edition HB 1963, illustrated by Grace Lodge, vg condition
Brer Rabbit’s a Rascal – 1st edition HB 1965, illustrated by Grace Lodge. Small tear at top of spine, writing inside in pencil – owners name, g condition.
Storytime Book – 1st edition 1964, HB with DJ - slight damage to edges of DJ, writing inside in pen – birthday message to owner.
Happy Hours Story Book – 1st edition 1964, HB vg condition.
Tales of Long Ago – Retold by Enid Blyton. 1st edition 1965, illustrated by Anne and Janet Johnstone, vg condition.
Stories for You – 1st edition 1966, HB with DJ, frayed edges, g condition.
The Enid Blyton Book of Fairies – 1st edition 1967, HB with DJ, frayed edges, writing inside in pen – owners name.
The Adventures of Mr. Pink-Whistle – 1969, HB, vg condition.
Mr. Pink-Whistle Interferes – 1970, HB with DJ, slight damage and tear to edges, writing inside of DJ – owner’s name.
Mr. Meddle’s Muddles – 1970, HB, illustrated by Rene Cloke, vg condition.
Mr. Meddle’s Mischief –1970, HB, illustrated by Rene Cloke, vg condition.
Merry Mr. Meddle – 1971, HB, illustrated by Rene Cloke, writing inside in pen – owner’s name, vg condition.
Adventures of the Wishing Chair – 1971, HB, vg condition.
The Wishing Chair Again – 1972, HB, vg condition.
Mr. Galliano’s Circus – 1972, HB, writing inside in pen – owner’s name, vg condition.
Hurrah for the Circus – 1973, HB, writing inside in pen – owner’s name, vg condition.
Circus Days Again – 1973, HB, vg condition.
The Naughtiest Girl in the School- 1973, HB vg condition.

PAPERBACK
Five get into a Fix – 1976, paperback, writing in pen – owner’s name, g condition.
Five go off in a Caravan – 1972 paperback, writing in pen – owner’s name, g condition.
Secret Seven on the Trail – 1975, paperback, g condition.

Happy to answer any questions or provide photos - open to offers.
Best wishes
Helen
Helen's books

Re: EB books to sell including 9 first editions

Post by Helen's books »

As no one has responded I'm just wondering what to do next :? - if anyone has any advice it would be gratefully received :)
pete9012S
Favourite book/series: Five On A Treasure Island
Favourite character: Frederick Algernon Trotteville

Post by pete9012S »

Hi Helen.

Nice collection.

Posting a few pics of your books along with some sample prices inc postage required may start things moving for you.

Or put them onto ebay where lots of potential buyers can see them and post a link to your ebay page here.

Best Wishes

Pete
" A kind heart always brings its own reward," said Mrs. Lee.
- The Christmas Tree Aeroplane -

Society Member
Aussie Sue
Favourite book/series: Secret Island, Faraway Tree & FindOuter Series

Post by Aussie Sue »

Hi Helen,
Another suggestion. Look up each of those books in the Cave to ensure your information is correct. I think some you listed as 1st editions may be later editions. The Cave is a wonderful source for this information.
Good luck
Sue
Society Member