4 titles in Secret Seven

Advertise for wanted items. (Please note: The Enid Blyton Society is not responsible for anything listed in these forums. You buy and sell at your own risk.)
sixret
Favourite book/series: Five Find-Outers,Mr.Twiddle,Barney R
Favourite character: Mr.Twiddle,Fatty,Saucepan,Snubby

4 titles in Secret Seven

Post by sixret »

My copies:
1) Shock For The Secret Seven- No dustwrapper but in very good condition.
2) Fun For The Secret Seven- HAVE dustwrapper in very good condition.
3) Look Out Secret Seven-No dustwrapper but in very good condition.
4) Secret Seven Win Through-Have dustwrapper in very good condition.

I have all the 4 titles listed above. But they are "Wavy Lines" edition.

I want "Children and Dog" edition hardbacks for those 4 titles being listed above. I don't mind any impression. With or without dustwrappers. Must have tight binding and good condition.

If you want to swap with any extra titles that I have , please let me know.

Please see this link to choose any titles to swap:

http://www.enidblytonsociety.co.uk/foru ... f=9&t=6343" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I stand with justice and the truth. Palestine will be free from the river to the sea.

Learn the history. Do research.

The hypocrisy, double standard, prejudice and bigotry own by some people is so obvious.Shame on them!
sixret
Favourite book/series: Five Find-Outers,Mr.Twiddle,Barney R
Favourite character: Mr.Twiddle,Fatty,Saucepan,Snubby

Re: 4 titles in Secret Seven

Post by sixret »

Bought Secret Seven Win Through(Children And Dog edition) together with Pantomime Cat and Strange Messages from one seller.

According to EBS's Books Cave, Shock, Look Out and Fun do not have "Children And Dog Edition". Their first edition are Wavy Line edition. :lol:

-Closed-
I stand with justice and the truth. Palestine will be free from the river to the sea.

Learn the history. Do research.

The hypocrisy, double standard, prejudice and bigotry own by some people is so obvious.Shame on them!