A Childhood at Green Hedges by Imogen Smallwood

Advertise for wanted items. (Please note: The Enid Blyton Society is not responsible for anything listed in these forums. You buy and sell at your own risk.)
Brenton

A Childhood at Green Hedges by Imogen Smallwood

Post by Brenton »

Hi all,

I've been attempting to locate a copy of Imogen's autobiography 'A Childhood at Green Hedges" (first edition published 1989 by Methuen, though I believe there were also some reprint editions) for the past two years. I have stalked eBay, and the likes, yes, but have been unable to locate a copy yet. I've also recently been to the Lifeline Bookfest in Brisbane, Australia, and it truly is the largest second-hand book sale in the world, but to no avail.

I would be most deeply grateful and appreciative if somebody could assist me in finding a copy of Imogen's book, or else point me in the right direction?
Cheers :)
Katharine

Re: A Childhood at Green Hedges by Imogen Smallwood

Post by Katharine »

There have been several copies of this book listed on E-Bay in the past couple of weeks. It usually sells for around the £20 mark.
Society Member
izzy_1991
Favourite book/series: Faraway Tree
Favourite character: Elizabeth Allen - Naughtiest Girl

Post by izzy_1991 »

Katharine wrote:There have been several copies of this book listed on E-Bay in the past couple of weeks. It usually sells for around the £20 mark.
I have also seen these as I am looking to purchase a copy for myself when I am paid.

There is also a copy on Abe Books although that is at the £80 mark. This is the same cost as the few I have seen on Amazon.
And again, the same price on alibris.co.uk.

I hope you acquire a copy :)
"leave something for someone but dont leave someone for something"
- Enid Blyton (Five on a Hike Together)
Aunt Fanny
Favourite book/series: Famous Five
Favourite character: George

Post by Aunt Fanny »

Hi--I have this 1st edition, hardback in dw. If you have not already found one, perhaps you would be interesred? It is a lovely copy.
All the best, Liz.
ciclón
Favourite book/series: Barney Mystery series
Favourite character: Miss Pepper, Snubby, Loony, supporting characters

Post by ciclón »

Aunt Fanny wrote:Hi--I have this 1st edition, hardback in dw. If you have not already found one, perhaps you would be interesred? It is a lovely copy.
All the best, Liz.
Aunt Fanny, I am interested..
I've sent to you a PM

:wink:
Society Member