Famous Five 1978 TV Series Items

Advertise for wanted items. (Please note: The Enid Blyton Society is not responsible for anything listed in these forums. You buy and sell at your own risk.)
RunrigNutter

Re: Famous Five 1978 TV Series Items

Post by RunrigNutter »

Hi Wolfgang

Is this what you're looking for?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FuNF-FREUNDE- ... 1e64fd2e8c" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Know the Lord is Good
It is He who made us, and not we ourselves
We are His people and the sheep of His pasture
Wolfgang
Favourite book/series: The children at Green Meadows/Adventure-series
Favourite character: Fatty

Post by Wolfgang »

Actually I have copies of the games, and I wasn't looking for anything in the thread but thank you for trying to help me.
That what you found are 3 German audio plays on CD/MC in one box, and I have copies of them as well, though not as a box single CDs.
Success is 10% inspiration and 90% perspiration.
7upromana01
Favourite book/series: Famous Five
Favourite character: George, Julian, Anne, Timmy

Post by 7upromana01 »

Do you still need the paperbacks I've got a duplicate Five on Finniston Farm cover
Abi.

Still trialling other writers, but will eventually go back to reading a bit of Blyton! Just too many books...

Occasionally will pop in! xx
BookWorm19
Favourite book/series: The Famous Five / Gallianos Circus

Post by BookWorm19 »

I've got 2 hardback annuals from the 1978 series, Five go off to camp, and Five have a wonderful time.

I bought them from an ad in the newspaper when i was about 8 :lol: I remember my Grandad found the ad in the paper, and showed me, It was for loads of books, and he took me to the house were they were for sale, and there were boxes and boxes of old Enid Blyton books, and he bought them all on the spot :D i was in heaven for months reading them. These two annuals were in the box, and i loved reading them, they have all fun stuff in them like comics, and recipes and quizes and more, all related to the book.

Theres a recipe for Mr Luffys fruit cake in the Five go off to camp one, and i asked my mum to make it for me, and she said no because she knows i dont like fruit cake. But somehow all the food in Enids books sound delicious! even fruit cake :o

http://www.enidblytonsociety.co.uk/book ... hp?id=1368" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.enidblytonsociety.co.uk/book ... ff+to+Camp" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

There they are :D

I would love to get my hands on the other 7, if anybody knows anywhere i can buy them :D
Wolfgang
Favourite book/series: The children at Green Meadows/Adventure-series
Favourite character: Fatty

Post by Wolfgang »

BookWorm19 wrote:I've got 2 hardback annuals from the 1978 series, Five go off to camp, and Five have a wonderful time.

I would love to get my hands on the other 7, if anybody knows anywhere i can buy them :D
If you are going to EB-Day 2014 (there are no plans for one in 2013 as it seems), some stalls we probably offer one or the other. That's where I was able to buy my 6 English ones of 70ies series in English and the one of the 90ies series.
Success is 10% inspiration and 90% perspiration.
Zar Quon

Post by Zar Quon »

BookWorm19 wrote:I've got 2 hardback annuals from the 1978 series, Five go off to camp, and Five have a wonderful time.

Good old eBay

Pretty sure "Down to the Sea" usually goes for more than the current asking price too of 2 quid. "Off to Camp" (which I don't see on that search) seems to be a bit dear too.