Christmas Subscription

Questions? Comments? Suggestions? Here's where to go!
floragord
Favourite book/series: THE FARAWAY TREE SERIES
Favourite character: Silky

Christmas Subscription

Post by floragord »

I've just been asked if its okay to start my gift subscription to the Enid Blyton Society w e f 25 December, thought I'd better check in to see if it is!, if awkward administratively would Tues 24 Dec be preferable if its a working day? Look forward to your thoughts! Best wishes, Florabel
"Its a magic wood!" said Fanny suddenly.
Tony Summerfield

Re: Christmas Subscription

Post by Tony Summerfield »

A subscription is actually for three copies of the Journal, starting with the current Journal which is No. 52. Every day is a working day for me including Christmas Day, but the same cannot be said for the postal service so a subscription on Christmas Day would be fairly fruitless as you wouldn't get the Journal for several days after that. It would actually be much more sensible for it to reach me before the final posting day and then you would actually have your Journal over the Christmas period, but it is entirely up to you as it makes no difference to me.
floragord
Favourite book/series: THE FARAWAY TREE SERIES
Favourite character: Silky

Re: Christmas Subscription

Post by floragord »

Oh that's great Tony, thank you for letting me know, sounds like I should plump for early December so I can enjoy the Journal over the holidays, I'm sure it'll make a stunning Christmas present!
"Its a magic wood!" said Fanny suddenly.