Another Idea!

Questions? Comments? Suggestions? Here's where to go!
Darrell71
Favourite book/series: Adventure series
Favourite character: Darrell Rivers, Bill Smugs, Kiki, Elizabeth Allen,

Another Idea!

Post by Darrell71 »

Yesterday, I spent about 25 mins in just finding my last post in a thread so that I could start reading after it.
So, what if we can have a feature that highlights or somehow informs you where your last post is...It might save a lot of time, so that we can just start reading the posts after our own last posts!

Well, what do you think of the idea? What about asking Keith?
You can call me Sunskriti!
Fiona1986
Favourite book/series: Five Go to Smuggler's Top
Favourite character: Julian Kirrin

Re: Another Idea!!!

Post by Fiona1986 »

I think that would be an utter waste of time. If you know you haven't logged in since last Monday, say, all you need to do is read the dates at the top of the posts until you get back to the Monday.

Or you can go to your profile and view all your posts (the most recent ones will be first)... again, read down them until you get to the right thread title, click it, and it will take you right to your post.
"It's the ash! It's falling!" yelled Julian, almost startling Dick out of his wits...
"Listen to its terrible groans and creaks!" yelled Julian, almost beside himself with impatience.

World of Blyton Blog

Society Member
Moonraker

Re: Another Idea!!!

Post by Moonraker »

Fiona1986 wrote: Or you can go to your profile and view all your posts (the most recent ones will be first)... again, read down them until you get to the right thread title, click it, and it will take you right to your post.
Yes, I was just going to say that! I often use this facility when I can't find a post I wrote.
Society Member
Darrell71
Favourite book/series: Adventure series
Favourite character: Darrell Rivers, Bill Smugs, Kiki, Elizabeth Allen,

Re: Another Idea!

Post by Darrell71 »

OK, OK fine, it was just an idea!
You can call me Sunskriti!