Journal Postal Increases

What did you think of the latest Journal?
Tony Summerfield

Re: Journal Postal Increases

Post by Tony Summerfield »

Loony the Dog wrote:Also, I subscribed last Summer, so when would you advise I should resubscribe as I don't really want to get two of the Journal 47?

Aaron :D
You won't get two copies of Journal 47, Aaron, because when someone resubscribes I always check to see what was the last Journal that they had. I am actually working on Journal 48 at the moment, but it won't be out until July.
sayantani

Post by sayantani »

If there is a menu option for online printing of specific articles even from sold out back issues , I am sure many people would not mind paying.
This could be on the pattern of song downloads on music web-sites.
This way, we could have the occasional visitor to the site contributing to the viability of the Print Journal?
7upromana01
Favourite book/series: Famous Five
Favourite character: George, Julian, Anne, Timmy

Post by 7upromana01 »

I do not get what you are saying, sayantani.
Abi.

Still trialling other writers, but will eventually go back to reading a bit of Blyton! Just too many books...

Occasionally will pop in! xx
Loony the Dog
Favourite book/series: Book:The Boy next Door Series:Mystery or Adventure
Favourite character: Loony, Jack (Arnold), Kiki, Fatty, Bill, and Timmy

Post by Loony the Dog »

I believe what sayantani means, Abi, is 'is there an option to print articles from early copies that you cannot buy? This may be the same as song downloads on music web-sites.' :D
In came the Taggertys. They were clean, except Biddy knees looked like she had been crawling half a mile in some muddy place.
Loony the Dog
Favourite book/series: Book:The Boy next Door Series:Mystery or Adventure
Favourite character: Loony, Jack (Arnold), Kiki, Fatty, Bill, and Timmy

Post by Loony the Dog »

Anita Bensoussane wrote:The next installment is too long for the Journal, so we're hoping that sometime in the next few weeks Keith will be able to add it to the Secret Passage so members can read it there instead.
Lucky Star wrote:When its time to resubscribe Tony will send you a resubscription form with the final journal of your current subscription. The fastest and easiest way to do it is to use the paypal option from the homepage of the website.
Tony Summerfield wrote:You won't get two copies of Journal 47, Aaron, because when someone resubscribes I always check to see what was the last Journal that they had.
Thanks for your replies - I'll probably be ordering my new subscription soon :D .

Thanks,

Aaron
In came the Taggertys. They were clean, except Biddy knees looked like she had been crawling half a mile in some muddy place.
sayantani

Post by sayantani »

[quote="7upromana01"]I do not get what you are saying, sayantani.[/quote]

Well, I meant, a rate per article in any issue of the Journal for instant download.
7upromana01
Favourite book/series: Famous Five
Favourite character: George, Julian, Anne, Timmy

Post by 7upromana01 »

Ok
Abi.

Still trialling other writers, but will eventually go back to reading a bit of Blyton! Just too many books...

Occasionally will pop in! xx