Anyone help find a book?

Looking for a book or a story? Post details here and hopefully someone will be able to help.
mrsgalloway

Anyone help find a book?

Post by mrsgalloway »

Hello

I was wondering if anyone could help me find a book I read when I was young, I can not remember the name of it, but I would love to find it again.

It was a book of short stories I seem to recall, I did not have the dust jacket of this book, but the actual book was red in colour.

One story that stood out in particular was of a group of friends who were either on holiday or it was the summer holidays, they went out for the day and the little girl took her doll and pram with her, this bit sticks out in particular as the description and illustration for the doll and pram were lovely and also I do think they appeared often, either in the short stories or maybw it was a novel afterall? I also recall a river or stream in the story too.

I know my description is vague, but I would love to find this book again, any suggestions? :-)
Moonraker

Re: Anyone help find a book?

Post by Moonraker »

I'm probably barking up the wrong tree, but The Caravan Family flashed into my mind whilst reading your post. You can check the books to see if it rings a bell.
Society Member