The Turbulent Twins

Looking for a book or a story? Post details here and hopefully someone will be able to help.
bzjane

The Turbulent Twins

Post by bzjane »

I have a vague memory of reading a book called the Turbulent Twins which I think was by Enid Blyton although I'm not 100% sure. It was really old and tatty (this was in the mid sixties), so I'm guessing it was from the 40's or even 30's. I've looked for it over the years but I've never found a copy and it's not mentioned anywhere. Does anyone know if there was such a book by Blyton or am I mixing it up with something else ? :)
Fiona1986
Favourite book/series: Five Go to Smuggler's Top
Favourite character: Julian Kirrin

Re: The Turbulent Twins

Post by Fiona1986 »

The cave doesn't show anything with the word turbulent in it.

There are some troublesome twins, and tiresome twins though. Anything with twin in the title can be seen here.
"It's the ash! It's falling!" yelled Julian, almost startling Dick out of his wits...
"Listen to its terrible groans and creaks!" yelled Julian, almost beside himself with impatience.

World of Blyton Blog

Society Member
Loony the Dog
Favourite book/series: Book:The Boy next Door Series:Mystery or Adventure
Favourite character: Loony, Jack (Arnold), Kiki, Fatty, Bill, and Timmy

Post by Loony the Dog »

If you google 'Turbulent Twins' it comes up with Those Turbulent Twins by Agnes M Miall. Maybe thats what you're thinking of? :)

In came the Taggertys. They were clean, except Biddy knees looked like she had been crawling half a mile in some muddy place.
Daisy
Favourite book/series: Find-Outers, Adventure series.

Post by Daisy »

I have four Agnes Miall books, but not that one! She writes very enjoyable stories.
'Tis loving and giving that makes life worth living.

Society Member