Malory Towers A-Z

Use this forum for quizzes and other Blyton games.
Daisy
Favourite book/series: Find-Outers, Adventure series.

Re: Malory Towers A-Z

Post by Daisy »

Daisy wrote:I was wondering the same thing Steph and thought perhaps it was a horse? I need to re-read the books yet again. It's only a year since I read them all!
Just done a bit of research. Jack Horner appears in book 7 of Malory Towers courtesy of Pamela Cox! Yes, he is a horse!
'Tis loving and giving that makes life worth living.

Society Member
Fiona1986
Favourite book/series: Five Go to Smuggler's Top
Favourite character: Julian Kirrin

Post by Fiona1986 »

Daisy wrote:
Daisy wrote:I was wondering the same thing Steph and thought perhaps it was a horse? I need to re-read the books yet again. It's only a year since I read them all!
Just done a bit of research. Jack Horner appears in book 7 of Malory Towers courtesy of Pamela Cox! Yes, he is a horse!
I've never read any of the Pamela Cox books, but I'm sure Jack Horner is a pony belonging to someone, Susan? in Felicity's year. I know I've read the phrase Stef mentioned, so it must be in one of the originals.
"It's the ash! It's falling!" yelled Julian, almost startling Dick out of his wits...
"Listen to its terrible groans and creaks!" yelled Julian, almost beside himself with impatience.

World of Blyton Blog

Society Member
Pippa-Stef
Favourite book/series: Famous Five/ Malory Towers
Favourite character: Julian/ Bill Robinson/ Sally Hope

Post by Pippa-Stef »

Fiona1986 wrote:
Daisy wrote:
I've never read any of the Pamela Cox books, but I'm sure Jack Horner is a pony belonging to someone, Susan? in Felicity's year. I know I've read the phrase Stef mentioned, so it must be in one of the originals.
Yes, I'm pretty sure it's in The Fifth or Sixth form book. I have a hunch its the Fifth when he's first mentioned. I know Pamela Cox does bring him into another story, bt then I suppose the question is; are we including Pamela's stories/characters in the MT A-Z?
"You're so sharp you'll cut yourself one day!" Hunchy said going to the door
"So my Mother told me that when I was two years old!" said Julian and the others giggled.

http://worldofblyton.wordpress.com/
A fan of Alicia
Favourite book/series: Malory Towers
Favourite character: Darrell, Alicia, Moria, June and Felicity

Post by A fan of Alicia »

Fiona1986 wrote:
Daisy wrote:
Jack belongs to Julie, who is mad about horses, in one of the books by Pamela Cox.
"My school," thought Darrell, and a little warm feeling came into her heart.

The O'Sullivan twins are going to be SOMEBODIES!
Fiona1986
Favourite book/series: Five Go to Smuggler's Top
Favourite character: Julian Kirrin

Post by Fiona1986 »

Some naughty person has (very badly) typed what appears to be the whole of 'Last Term' on to a website along with one of the Wishing Chair stories.

"The big drive was certainly crowded. 'It's as noisy as a football crowd,' said Mr Rivers with his sudden smile. 'It always amazes me that girls can make so much noise!'
Darrell, Felicity and Sally jumped out, clutching their rackets and bags. They were immediately engulfed in a crowd of excited girls.
'Darrell! You never wrote to me!'
'Felicity, have you seen Julie? She's been allowed to bring back her pony, Jack Horner! He's wizard!'
'Hallo, Sally! How tanned you are!'"
"It's the ash! It's falling!" yelled Julian, almost startling Dick out of his wits...
"Listen to its terrible groans and creaks!" yelled Julian, almost beside himself with impatience.

World of Blyton Blog

Society Member
Icecream342
Favourite book/series: JW books and the Faraway tree books
Favourite character: Dame Washalot

Post by Icecream342 »

Pippa-Stef wrote:
Icecream342 wrote: J-Jack Horner-
Possibly a dumb question- but who in the MT books is Jack Horner?

I don't remember what book, but Jack HOrner is Julie's pony(Felicity's Year) He is definetly in book 7 by Pam Cox.
We Really want to help Mrs Philpot
Five go to Finniston Farm

I am Icecream342 but everyone can call me Icey or popsicleCheck out my blog- the big big blog at; http://thebigbigblog.wordpress.com/
A fan of Alicia

A-Alicia, B-Betty, C-Clarissa, D-Darrell, E-Ellen, F-Felicity, G-Gwendoline, H-Hilda, I-Irene, J- June, K-Katherine,L- Lacey (Gwendoline Mary), M-Matron, N-Nora,O-Oakes (Miss), P-Potts (Miss), Q- Quarantine
R - Rachel (fifth form play) S - Sally, T-Tessie, U-Upper forth (I couldn't think of any thing else!), V- Violet, W-Wilhelmina (Bill), X- X-rated,Y-Young (Mr),Z-Zerelda,
A-Amanda, B-Belinda, C-Connie, D- Daphne, E-Emily Lake F-Felicity, G-Grayling (Miss),H-Hope(Sally), I- (put one in)- J-Jack Horner - K-Katherine, L-

Eddie Muir
Favourite book/series: Five Find-Outers and Dog
Favourite character: Fatty

Post by Eddie Muir »

A-Alicia, B-Betty, C-Clarissa, D-Darrell, E-Ellen, F-Felicity, G-Gwendoline, H-Hilda, I-Irene, J- June, K-Katherine,L- Lacey (Gwendoline Mary), M-Matron, N-Nora,O-Oakes (Miss), P-Potts (Miss), Q- Quarantine, R-Rachel, (fifth form play) S - Sally, T-Tessie, U-Upper forth (I couldn't think of any thing else!), V- Violet, W-Wilhelmina (Bill), X- X-rated,Y-Young (Mr),Z-Zerelda,
A-Amanda, B-Belinda, C-Connie, D- Daphne, E-Emily Lake F-Felicity, G-Grayling (Miss),H-Hope(Sally), I- (put one in)- J-Jack Horner - K-Katherine, L-Louella, M-
'Go down to the side-shows by the river this afternoon. I'll meet you somewhere in disguise. Bet you won't know me!' wrote Fatty.

Society Member
Icecream342

Post by Icecream342 »

A-Alicia, B-Betty, C-Clarissa, D-Darrell, E-Ellen, F-Felicity, G-Gwendoline, H-Hilda, I-Irene, J- June, K-Katherine,L- Lacey (Gwendoline Mary), M-Matron, N-Nora,O-Oakes (Miss), P-Potts (Miss), Q- Quarantine, R-Rachel, (fifth form play) S - Sally, T-Tessie, U-Upper forth (I couldn't think of any thing else!), V- Violet, W-Wilhelmina (Bill), X- X-rated,Y-Young (Mr),Z-Zerelda,
A-Amanda, B-Belinda, C-Connie, D- Daphne, E-Emily Lake F-Felicity, G-Grayling (Miss),H-Hope(Sally), I- (put one in)- J-Jack Horner - K-Katherine, L-Louella, M- Moira-

I am Icecream342 but everyone can call me Icey or popsicleCheck out my blog- the big big blog at; http://thebigbigblog.wordpress.com/
A fan of Alicia

A-Amanda, B-Belinda, C-Connie, D- Daphne, E-Emily Lake F-Felicity, G-Grayling (Miss),H-Hope(Sally), I- (put one in)- J-Jack Horner - K-Katherine, L-Louella, M- Moira- N-Nosey Parker, O-

Loony the Dog
Favourite book/series: Book:The Boy next Door Series:Mystery or Adventure
Favourite character: Loony, Jack (Arnold), Kiki, Fatty, Bill, and Timmy

Post by Loony the Dog »

A-Amanda, B-Belinda, C-Connie, D- Daphne, E-Emily Lake F-Felicity, G-Grayling (Miss),H-Hope(Sally), I- (put one in)- J-Jack Horner - K-Katherine, L-Louella, M- Moira- N-Nosey Parker, O- oats, P-

(Nobody ever said you had to do characters, and I'm sure that one of the school girl's horses eat oats!) :D
In came the Taggertys. They were clean, except Biddy knees looked like she had been crawling half a mile in some muddy place.
Daisy

Post by Daisy »

A-Amanda, B-Belinda, C-Connie, D- Daphne, E-Emily Lake F-Felicity, G-Grayling (Miss),H-Hope(Sally), I- Isabel - J-Jack Horner - K-Katherine, L-Louella, M- Moira- N-Nosey Parker, O- oats, P- Patricia, Q -

(Nobody ever said you had to do characters, and I'm sure that one of the school girl's horses eat oats!) :D
Quite true LtD! I've put Isabel in for I so now I'll use her twin!

Society Member
Icecream342

Post by Icecream342 »

Daisy wrote:A-Alicia, B-Betty, C-Clarissa, D-Darrell, E-Ellen, F-Felicity, G-Gwendoline, H-Hilda, I-Irene, J- June, K-Katherine,L- Lacey (Gwendoline Mary), M-Matron, N-Nora,O-Oakes (Miss), P-Potts (Miss), Q- Quarantine, R-Rachel, (fifth form play) S - Sally, T-Tessie, U-Upper forth (I couldn't think of any thing else!), V- Violet, W-Wilhelmina (Bill), X- X-rated,Y-Young (Mr),Z-Zerelda,
A-Amanda, B-Belinda, C-Connie, D- Daphne, E-Emily Lake F-Felicity, G-Grayling (Miss),H-Hope(Sally), I- Isabel - J-Jack Horner - K-Katherine, L-Louella, M- Moira- N-Nosey Parker, O- oats, P- Patricia, Q -

Quite true LtD! I've put Isabel in for I so now I'll use her twin!

Have you got theright A-Z?! THis is the MT one, not the St Clares one!!!!!

Daisy

Post by Daisy »

You're quite right Icey - I forgot it was MT! I get quite dizzy with all these different quizzes! Delete my entry and carry on yourself! - in fact I'll copy the last correct entry so you can go straight on.

Society Member
Daisy

Post by Daisy »

Loonythedog's entry:-
A-Amanda, B-Belinda, C-Connie, D- Daphne, E-Emily Lake F-Felicity, G-Grayling (Miss),H-Hope(Sally), I- (put one in)- J-Jack Horner - K-Katherine, L-Louella, M- Moira- N-Nosey Parker, O- oats, P-

Society Member