Two Authors I'd Like to Suggest

Which other authors do you enjoy? Discuss them here.
Tanchan
Favourite book/series: Adventure Series, The famous five
Favourite character: Jack from the Adventure Series

Two Authors I'd Like to Suggest

Post by Tanchan »

To the first Annie Dalton with her Angels Unlimited Books.
Here is that, what I found on Wikipedia, when I searched .
Melanie Beeby is your typical girl who couldn't wait to turn 13. Unfortunately, the day after her 13th birthday, Mel is struck and killed by a joy-riding kid. Mel wakes up to find herself at the gates to the 'Angel Academy', surrounded by kids on their way to school. Here, she meets her soulmate and best friend-to-be, Lola Sanchez, who has a habit of giving everyone a nickname. Shortly after, Melanie meets Reuben, an angel who was never incarnated and therefore never set foot on Earth.

Mel soon joins the history club, in which members can travel back in time. The club's first trip is to England in World War II, where Melanie tries to save a young girl called Molly from the Opposition (the Opposition being those who wish to hinder the angel progress and deliver sorrow and hatred to the world). It is here that Mel first meets Brice, an agent of the Opposition who is dead-set on haunting Mel with his dashing good looks and evil presence...

And to the second: Thomas Brezina. My favourite Book from him is Amy Angel, but Catie Cat is Good to. And his Detektiv Books are good to!
Alicia
Favourite book/series: malory towers
Favourite character: why,alicia of course!

Re: Two Authors I'd Like to Suggest

Post by Alicia »

Yes, Angels Unlimeted is a very good series.