Mini Blyton Exhibition

If it doesn't fit into any of the above categories, post it here!
Tony Summerfield

Mini Blyton Exhibition

Post by Tony Summerfield »

Hello Tony please could you post on your site :-

Mini Enid Blyton Exhibition Lowewood Museum Hoddesdon Herts : January- February 25 2017

A display of Enid Blyton’s well known and less well known books is on Wednesday - Saturday 10am-4.0pm free admission. Apart from the hardbacks Famous Fives with dust jackets there are Secret Sevens; Island of Adventure; and Mallory Towers . Less well known are the Mary Mouse strip picture books. There are Famous Five and Findouters Pepys card games copy original 1950s jig saw puzzles and Noddy features. There is a first edition of The Mystery of The Burnt Cottage and a rare famous Five Club Badge.

johnghafur@hotmail.co.uk
Courtenay
Favourite book/series: The Adventure Series, Galliano's Circus
Favourite character: Lotta

Re: Mini Blyton Exhibition

Post by Courtenay »

That sounds worth seeing, thanks, Tony! :D I've found Lowewood Museum's "what's on" page, mind you, and it doesn't mention anything about an Enid Blyton exhibition at all, which seems a bit odd: http://www.broxbourne.gov.uk/leisure-wh ... xhibitions" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I see it's only an hour's drive from where I live (I know the area vaguely, as I've been to Hoddesdon before), so I'd consider going, but unfortunately I'm working all those days and don't think I could make it.
Society Member

It was a nuisance. An adventure was one thing - but an adventure without anything to eat was quite another thing. That wouldn't do at all. (The Valley of Adventure)
Lenoir
Favourite book/series: FFO/FF. Five run away together, Most FFO books.
Favourite character: Fatty

Re: Mini Blyton Exhibition

Post by Lenoir »

Oh no, Mallory Towers again
:)