A question about magazines

Discuss Blyton's magazines, short stories and poetry here.
sixret
Favourite book/series: Five Find-Outers,Mr.Twiddle,Barney R
Favourite character: Mr.Twiddle,Fatty,Saucepan,Snubby

Re: A question about magazines

Post by sixret »

Pete is right. To save cost, you have to buy them in bundle.

I was lucky because I bought the complete Vol. 1 - Vol. 5 from the same seller. And again Vol. 6(except 2) and Vol. 7(except 3 nos.) from another seller. All I had to do was to find those 5 missing numbers and I had found them.

There are 2 offers from one UK seller. 9 magazines in Volume 4 for £5 and 3 magazines in Volume 5 for £5. Not on Ebay.
I stand with justice and the truth. Palestine will be free from the river to the sea.

Learn the history. Do research.

The hypocrisy, double standard, prejudice and bigotry own by some people is so obvious.Shame on them!
sixret

Post by sixret »

I stand with justice and the truth. Palestine will be free from the river to the sea.

The hypocrisy, double standard, prejudice and bigotry own by some people is so obvious.Shame on them!
sixret

Post by sixret »

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Lot-78-Vintag ... 1799268837" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;?

Too bad that this listing ended on June, 8.

IceMaiden
Favourite book/series: Too many to mention! All of them!
Favourite character: George

Post by IceMaiden »

Brilliant, thank you :) . I am glad to know I can get all of them with a bit of effort, I will start looking for them. I had intended on finishing getting all the books I need first then starting on the magazines, but I think it makes better sense to get both as I find them. Panini stickers! Gosh the amount of those I bought for various collections which never got completed, because I'd get fed up after wasting my pocket money getting five out six stickers that I'd already got :lol:.

I've seen some magazines on ebay that have been bound together into a book, which I was considering, but my other ones are loose. If I wanted them to match how exactly could I get them bound in the same way? It does seem a good way of keeping them protected in good condition, but is it worth doing?
Society Member

I'm just an old fashioned girl with an old fashioned mind
Not sophisticated, I'm the sweet and simple kind
I want an old fashioned house, with an old fashioned fence
And A̶n̶ ̶o̶l̶d̶ ̶f̶a̶s̶h̶i̶o̶n̶e̶d̶ ̶m̶i̶l̶l̶i̶o̶n̶a̶i̶r̶e̶