Popular Series

What would you like to see? All feedback and suggestions appreciated!
Kate Mary
Favourite book/series: The Treasure Hunters/ Five Find Outers
Favourite character: Barney

Popular Series

Post by Kate Mary »

We now have five extra buttons for Popular Series, I am pleased to see Galliano and the Adventurous Four in there. The individual pages are very good, but the buttons on the home page look a bit odd, still, I dare say they will be sorted out, unless of course it is my laptop going strange again.

Kate.
"I love everything that's old: old friends, old times, old manners, old books, old wines." Oliver Goldsmith

Society Member
Julie2owlsdene
Favourite book/series: F.F. and Mystery Series - Five get into Trouble
Favourite character: Dick

Re: Popular Series

Post by Julie2owlsdene »

Yes, just noticed the new boxes. They fit in well. :D

8)
Julian gave an exclamation and nudged George.
"See that? It's the black Bentley again. KMF 102!"

Society Member
Lucky Star
Favourite book/series: The Valley of Adventure
Favourite character: Mr Goon

Post by Lucky Star »

I just noticed that as well. The Galliano's Circus page is particularly attractive. I too am delighted that these series' have made onto the home page. The buttons do look a bit small though. Obviously we are running out of space on the homepage now that this section has expanded.
"What a lot of trouble one avoids if one refuses to have anything to do with the common herd. To have no job, to devote ones life to literature, is the most wonderful thing in the world. - Cicero

Society Member
Tony Summerfield

Post by Tony Summerfield »

You have got ahead of me on this one as it is still a work in progress as there are one or two small alterations that I have asked Keith to make for the pages. The buttons are no smaller than the originals, we have just added another row and there is actually still less on the Home Page than there was as we have lost the latest Forum posts. The Audio Section has also been added to the Cave, but I was going to do a separate post on that.
Keith Robinson
Site Administrator

Post by Keith Robinson »

I think you may all be suffering from "cache-itis" where your browser is remembering the old page and mixing it up with the new. Try refreshing/reloading the home page and all should straighten out nicely. This should be a one-time problem for a select few whose browsers aren't doing their job properly. As Tony said, the buttons are same size as before. :D
Lucky Star
Favourite book/series: The Valley of Adventure
Favourite character: Mr Goon

Post by Lucky Star »

Keith Robinson wrote:I think you may all be suffering from "cache-itis" where your browser is remembering the old page and mixing it up with the new. Try refreshing/reloading the home page and all should straighten out nicely. This should be a one-time problem for a select few whose browsers aren't doing their job properly. As Tony said, the buttons are same size as before. :D
Aha that has done it, now all is normal again. Thanks Keith. :D
"What a lot of trouble one avoids if one refuses to have anything to do with the common herd. To have no job, to devote ones life to literature, is the most wonderful thing in the world. - Cicero

Society Member
Fiona1986
Favourite book/series: Five Go to Smuggler's Top
Favourite character: Julian Kirrin

Post by Fiona1986 »

They look really nice. I had to refresh 3 times before I could see them though!
"It's the ash! It's falling!" yelled Julian, almost startling Dick out of his wits...
"Listen to its terrible groans and creaks!" yelled Julian, almost beside himself with impatience.

World of Blyton Blog

Society Member
Ming
Favourite book/series: Adventure/Mystery
Favourite character: Fatty, Bill Smugs, Kiki

Post by Ming »

I just read through all the Popular Series pages - lovely introductions and beautiful buttons. Off to see the Audio section now! :D

Society Member