Daily Telegraph Audio CDs

What would you like to see? All feedback and suggestions appreciated!
Tony Summerfield

Daily Telegraph Audio CDs

Post by Tony Summerfield »

I am looking for help! The Telegraph gave away both seven Famous Five CDs and seven Secret Seven CDs. I want to add them to the new audio section in the Cave, but I need to know when they came out as it is impossible to add anything to the Cave with putting in a year. I have all 14 CDs but they have no date on them at all and I hoping that someone with a better memory than me will know when the came out.
Fiona1986
Favourite book/series: Five Go to Smuggler's Top
Favourite character: Julian Kirrin

Re: Daily Telegraph Audio CDs

Post by Fiona1986 »

Not a full answer but some clues!

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/sho ... 43&page=20" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

FREE AUDIO BOOKS (CD) in this weekend's TELEGRAPHS
This weekend

Daily Telegraph - Saturday 20th May

Sunday Telegraph - Sunday 21st May

FREE AUDIO BOOKS

The FAMOUS FIVE by Enid Blyton

Five On A Treasure Island (Sat)

Five Go Adventuring Again (Sun)

Next week there will be a further 5 Famous Five audio CDs to collect - 1 each day / Mon - Fri.

Edit:Should have said - the posts were made in 2006.
"It's the ash! It's falling!" yelled Julian, almost startling Dick out of his wits...
"Listen to its terrible groans and creaks!" yelled Julian, almost beside himself with impatience.

World of Blyton Blog

Society Member
Tony Summerfield

Fabulous answer Fiona, just the Secret Seven ones now! Five years ago and I thought it was about two!! :roll:
Fiona1986

Post by Fiona1986 »

I know! I have two of the CDs myself and was thinking 'was it last year or the year before?' I was really surprised when I looked at the dates of the posts and saw 2006!
"It's the ash! It's falling!" yelled Julian, almost startling Dick out of his wits...
"Listen to its terrible groans and creaks!" yelled Julian, almost beside himself with impatience.

World of Blyton Blog

Society Member
Fiona1986

Post by Fiona1986 »

Forgot to look for the Secret Seven!
From the same site: (from 2006 as well)
http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/sho ... 43&page=24" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

See The Daily Telegraph from Monday, July 24 for details on how to claim your free Secret Seven audio books.
(Redeem at WHSmith or via post)

The Secret Seven
Monday, July 24
The Seven follow a trail of strange clues which lead them in disguise through the snow to the old house - and a mystery ...

Look Out, Secret Seven
Tuesday, July 25
What would the team do without Scamper the spaniel? First he discovers an unwanted visitor, then he protects the Seven as they spy on a thief late at night in Bramley Woods.

Secret Seven Mystery
Wednesday, July 26
A girl runs away from home - and it's up to the Seven to find her! Jack's little sister Susie is up to her usual tricks, but she can't put the Seven off the trail of clues.

Good Old Secret Seven
Thursday, July 27
There are strange happenings at Torling Castle. Who is lurking in the ruined tower, and why have the resident jackdaws been disturbed?

Fun for the Secret Seven
Friday, July 28
The Seven are desperate to help Tolly and his sick horse, Brownie. But where can they hide an old man and his horse? And can they protect Brownie from thieves?

Go Ahead, Secret Seven
Saturday, July 29
George is in trouble and has to resign from the Secret Seven. Now it's up to Scamper the spaniel to protect the rest of the gang from danger as they go in search of some missing pedigree dogs.

Secret Seven on the Trail
Sunday, July 30
Is something mysterious happening at Tigger's Barn? Peter thinks it's a hoax. Then Jack overhears an extraordinary conversation which leads the Seven on a trail of adventure.

World of Blyton Blog

Society Member
Tony Summerfield

Well that was a nice quick answer, many thanks. I will scan them and add them tomorrow. It is surprising that it was five years ago as they are always turning up on ebay.
Fiona1986

Post by Fiona1986 »

No worries. I actually enjoy a good "google it" challenge.

World of Blyton Blog

Society Member